Art-estate Lindenhoff / Liepa Manor Accommodation"Liepasmuiža", Liepas pagasts, Cēsu novads
Liepas muiža / LINDENHOFF / Guest house / Seminar/ Event center /Art resort – Cesis (12km) Valmiera (20km), Rauna (16km) near and 100km away from Riga.
15ha wide area in a beautiful natural landscape and quiet place located historical manor buildings (1672), an ancient park with 7 ponds, a garden, and art objects in nature.
Historical Steward’s house house (1890) is now guesthouse / creativity house (renovated in 2016). Accommodation in 4 well equipped rooms (2-4 pers.):
- Family Room (VIP), Double bed + 1single bed, 47 sqm, 2nd floor, spacious with beautiful view from the window to the park, own shower and WC room
- Cabinet Room, Pull-out double sofa bed, 24 square meters, 1st floor, own shower and WC room, writing-table, wardrobe.
- Green Room, 40 sqm large room on the 2nd floor-attic, 4 single beds, a round table with 4 chairs, chest of drawers, shelves, small tables, shower and toilet in the hall, 2 extra beds (folding) .
- Sunset Room, 16 sqm, 1st floor, double bed, sunny, entrance from the common kitchen, shower and WC in the hall.
The house offers for guests free Wi-Fi, a kitchen with all needed equipment (refrigerator, ceramic surface cooker, electric oven, grill oven, coffee maker, multi cookers, microwave, dishwasher), washing machine, shower, 2 WC for seminar or event guests.
3 event halls (total area of 132 sqm):
- Banquet / seminar hall on the 1st floor, 44 sqm;
- Creative workshop 1st floor 35 sq.m;
- Yoga / dance / meditation / seminar room on the 2nd floor, 53 sqm